From:
Cyndi Houmard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:56:39 -0400
Dear Sara Ferret,

Thank you so much for greeting my sweet Draco at the bridge and for
gathering his friends for his arrival. I was in tears when I read your
lovely message, which really touched my heart. Thank you for giving him
red wings with green race cars! You picked the perfect wings for my
special boy! I really miss my little cutie pahtooty, but its comforting
knowing he is no longer in pain and has arrived at the bridge and that
one day we will all be together again. Thank you for caring for my
sweet boy. You are a kind soul. Fly high my sweet angel Draco.

In loving memory of my sweet Draco
Caring for Mario, Luigi, Blacktail, Stormy
Missing Draco

Cyndi Houmard