From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:19:25 EDT
Just a reminder that if you have an ADV positive ferret and would like
his/her picture on White Russian's "Faces of ADV" web page, please let
me/us know.  It's a wonderful way to memorialize your precious baby....
and...If you wish, you can remain anonymous.  we realize that is a concern
for some...

We do ask to at least be able to put the state you live in on the page.
That is so people can see how widespread this is.  then they can not
say..."It is not here...it can not affect me."

The more "Faces" we have...the more people can SEE how ADV is spreading and
can SEE how we NEED help NOW for research...so SOMEDAY we can be able to
STOP the spread of this deadly disease...

It CAN affect you!!  6 months ago i had never even HEARD of ADV...

today...it takes TWO hands to count the friends i have who HAVE ADV +
kids... THAT is frightening in itself...

Please send us...me or Judy G... [log in to unmask]  ...pics of your ADV +
kids for the "Faces of ADV" page on her site...
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/
or the direct link to "Faces"
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/faces/index.html

tell us what info you want under your kid's pic... from just their name
and the state you live in... to their name, your name, the state you live
in...and, if you would like, a short note about them... it is your
choice...

Please help us...
kat and Judy

KITY= .. =KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "13 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, PopPye, Noodles, Sandi-Mandi,
Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
And holding "Bear" and "Geezer" close in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy, and
the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97