From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 14:02:25 -0500
well, we have more news about Nero.  The fatty growth that I had mentioned
before is back and it is wrapped all around everything in his neck so Dr.
Schiff does not want to try to take it out (as opposed to the last time
where the growth was 4cm of fat sitting nicely right on the outside of the
shoulder).  and he still has his "pee and drip everywhere" problem.
antibiotics have not helped with that, although they have made his poop
better.

meanwhile, widget knocked out one of her canines.  sigh.  stage diving mosh
pit ferrets.

Nero's whole story is at http://www.furph.com/ferrets/nero.phtml

beckers