From:
Elliott Shake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:35:31 EST
hey, Nicolas---and all other FMLers---i send greetings from tx!!!

Nicolas- my parents made me research to make sure i really wanted a ferret.
i found a lot of info on the internet.  here's the best thing i found:::

Top Ten List of Human Misconceptions About Ferrets

http://www.smu.edu/~hmccowen/f_top_ten.html

how did i find it? pick-n-choose on yahoo. YAHOO!!

for those of you wondering, i think i'll be geting my fuzzbutt right after
thanksgiving (oh, goody---just in time to play in the Xmas stuff)

thanks for reading, and GOOD LUCK, nicolas!!