From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 19:16:27 -0500
Of course this holiday is to reflect on all the bounty we are to be so
thankful for and I do have so much to be so very thankful for.

Of course I have RePete, such a great little guy, a friend that is
innocent of war, killing, crime and so many other less than desirable
aspects we humans are so very guilty of.

I am thankful for Bill Gruber who has and continues to give to all of
us with his FML.

But as to pets, of the many I have had over my almost 6 decades of
life the one pet I still remember with the deepest of thankfulness is
Byte-me. That little animal and I bonded and had an understood language
we did communicate with. She slept with me every night and would seek
me out when outside and 'ask' for me to pick her up and hold her. Of
course I would kick her hard enough so she would land in the woods...
Oh no, of course I would accommodate her. I have her picture hanging
here and again at work. If you go to E-bay and look at my profile you
will see Byte-me resting on my arm as I work the 'puter. She has been
gone a year and a half but to me her bonding is as fresh right now as
if she were right here. She took first price over all the pets I ever
had and then some.

God Bless our Troops. I am thankful for each and every one of them who
put their life on the line every second of the day to promote the
freedom I enjoy just sitting here. For those we lost I pray for their
souls.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100