From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:22:44 EST
Stacie wrote:
>I admit I offered them chicken...chicken bones..beef bones... a just
>killed mouse (thank u kitty)...they sniffed and turned their cute little
>noses up to me each time..like YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING.  Shivers wants
>kibble only..not even moist canned foods or moist ferret foods... yuck
>yuck yuck they say.  (?????)

I ADD: Well now I don't feel so bad...mine won't eat any meat...they just
like their Totally ferret kibble...I even tried Duck Soup (a ready made
product for ferrets)...they vomited all night.  They won't eat gravy or
anything different.  BUT they will eat ice cream and yogurt from my
spoon.  So just a teensy...weensy dab and I don't feel so bad.

>I even made a diet like the Dr.Pitcairns natural diet adapted for
>ferrets...nope..  I really wanted to get them on a very healthy diet..
>but noooooooooooo not these two.

I ADD: Maybe I'll try that also.

>Kibble or bust.... well one loves raisins too....

I ADD: Oh yeah we do raisins and a few cheerios too.

Warmly ~
Mary

Herbalist
The Conley Farm - organic herbs