From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 22:02:29 -0400
To John Connell and All Shelters

Thanks for posting this John. It sounds like the Animal Rescue Site
might not have such rigorous requirements for helping shelters and
might not be out of reach for individual shelters. I think it would be
great if any shelter that was interested gave it a try and contacted
them to be included in the daily clicks.

Support Our Shelters lists many shelters in the US and some in Canada
and other countries. We distribute food and supplies and pay vet bills
for shelters that are listed with us. So we will contact them also.
Anything that comes to us will be given to shelter ferrets.

Judith

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
               100 Walsh Road
          Lansdowne, PA 19050
                 610-623-0019

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
          www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
  501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176