From:
Anastasia Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:23:17 -0400
Hey all, my mother just returned from visiting relatives in
Fredericksburg, Virginia.  She brought me the local newspaper, The
Free Lance Star.  In the 8/3/03 Classified ads is a listing for a found
ferret.  The ad reads: Ferret, light tan, young female, found on Shirleys
Hill Road.  The area code of the phone# is 540 if that helps anyone.
Please send me email for the full number if you think you know who this
ferret belongs to.

Anastasia Kidd