From:
Becky Ashton Hodgson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:28:51 EDT
Hello FML's,

I wanted to share a cute story with you.  Yesterday ( Tues ) I was playing
with my ferrets, Daisy and Drum, which are Sables.  Drum was wandering
around in my room as usual.  I had my music on which was pretty loud.  Drum
went right up to my speakers which were on the ground, and he started
scratching them.

Both of my ferrets sleep in the same hammock, when I recieved them it looked
like they weren't losing any hair.  But recently I have noticed a LOT oh
hair in their hammock.  Should I be worried????