From:
MR PAUL M RAHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 1994 15:56:14 EST
...for PROFESSIONAL Vet. Assistance for the Michigan Ferret Bill, HB #4495!

[ Moderator's note: I'm worried about this getting out of hand.  Paul
  makes some good points here, in my opinion, but let's be careful to
  keep it factual so we don't escalate to personal attacks.  Besides,
  the author of the anon post is no longer even subscribed.
  Thanks... BIG ]