Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:05:25 +1000
hi my name is naomi i am owned by two albino ferrets bindie and buddie

bindie is 5 years old and a real sweety and buddie is about 2 he is blind
and deaf and has an enlarged heart the reason im righting to the list is
for prays for my poor little buddie he has been coughing really badly for
the past 2 months i have had him to the vet and the vet said its because of
his enlarged heart and cant tell me how long he has left i had him at the
vet again today because he was coughing up blood the vet said that its
because he is coughing so hard that he is making himself bleed i was told
to take him home and watch him and have been given the choice as weather or
not to send him to the rainbow bridge there is nothing more the vet can do
for him the vet says he isnt in any pain i have decided to wait and see how
he goes but i feel really bad for the poor little boy so could everyone
pray for him

thank you
naomi