From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:35:48 EST
I know there are several people on the list who work with communicators
and this might be on interest to others.  Tuesday January 29 at 8 PM
Animal Planet has a special with Sonya Fitzpatrick.  While I've never
worked with her personally I have read one of her books and seen her
interviewed.  I've had wonderful success with the communicators I've used
with Butch and Maggie so I can't wait to see it.

Connie, Butch (I chew the blanket b/c I'm scared), Maggie (I bite you
because that's how I play) and CB (I like living here, you're a silly
lady)