From:
Deborah Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:11:50 EDT
Well it has been a while and i was formally known here under another name,
uh had some changes none ferret related and i am now back to my ole screen
name.... the ole name was KNIGHTLDY5...

Ok well i had remembered the story about DON'S wife building her the
wondeful ferret haven for her and her precious babees to enjoy i was so
shocked and sadden when i figured out x-actly who she was =((.  My
condolences to DON.....what a horrific turn of events.May GOD bless him in
his time of greif.

on a lighter note,i had found a kool idea upon giving my ferts a kool drink
and thought it may be helpful to others.The only requirement you need is a
spare water bottle.I fill the bottles up and stick them in the freezer so as
when i change out water bottles each time it is allways a chilly treat they
love to lick the outside of bottle too.This works well if you are traveling
and if you are taking a kooler on like a long road tripp you can store the
frozen water bottle in the kooler itself.just make sure not to freeze with
the drinking tube in place for ya know the ole stick youre tongue to the
freezer effect.Would be a hoot but wouldnt have the heart to play a dirtee
lil trick on my stinkers like that,heheheh but would be tempted i owe them
one for hiding my keys the other day.

Well it is good to be back here and seeing all the great things that this
post is all about and yeas i have missed you all......