Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 12:06:33 +0000
Not too long ago, my husband was sitting at the computer missing our cat,
Chopin (who doesn't live with us because he doesn't like apartments), when
all of the sudden a little white head popped up on the other side of our
patio.  A cute little fuzzy has come to live with us.  I have posted signs
but cannot find a previous owner, so we have adopted him.

I have been lurking here to learn more (he is actually my third fuzzy), but
we're about to leave for the Christmas holidays to visit our families and
Chopin.  I intend to take little Moti-Mo to the vet, but I was wondering if
there are any specific diseases that I should have him tested/innoculated
for to ensure that Chopin cannot catch anything from him.  I would venture
to say that Chopin has had more money spent on him at the vet in his two and
a half years than I have had at the doctor in 21 years--in other words,
we're very over-protective and would be devastated if anything happened to
him.

Also, he tends to sleep A LOT--is this normal?  My other fuzzies (granted
they were babies and I don't know how old Moti-Mo is) were constantly doing
something.

One more question, can a vet tell me an approximate age?

Thanks a lot,
Shellie, Jonathan, and Moti Mo