From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:46:06 -0400
A special ferret lady sent a very heavy box of beautiful cotton
material to the Crafty Weasels. I couldn't believe when Sandra Gammage,
of Snoopy's Snugglers Ferret Bedding wrote asking if we could use
material. My first response was of course, always!! I truly didn't
expect such a wonderful big box of material. She makes bedding to sell,
and here she was giving away material to the Crafty Weasels that she
could use to make bedding. We are all overwhelmed by her generosity
and had to let others know about her and her gift to us.

I looked up her website, and she makes several different types
of bedding, and I would recommend checking her website out, and
supporting someone that has generously supposed the Crafty Weasels
so we can continue to give bedding free to shelters.

http://www.ferretsheartnsoul.com/

Thanks again Sandy!

Florence Love and the Crafty Weasels of GA