Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:51:32 -0500
I only know what my ferts like -- so far it is the circle of fabric with
a jingle in it and the TORNADO and the TWISTER and the FERRET FREEWAY!
They play and play with these and seem to love them.  I have spent lots
of dollars on lots of fert toys but these are the ones they seem to like.

P.S. It's an even thing between a box full of plastic eggs and a box
full of starch peanuts!

P.P.S: The local grocery store plastic bag (with the handles cut) still
is a big favorite

Each ferret has his own favorite toy - I just provide them all as I am
the Mommy!

Just keep toys SAFE!  Inspect everything - everyday ....Z