From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:52:05 -0800
>If you bring a new Ferret into the household, be patient, understanding and
>monitor the situation .... Don't give up right away and don't be
>discouraged by initial interactions and confrontations!  ...

I want to bring a 2nd fert into the house as company for Hendrix (who is a
large male, about 4-4.5 lbs according to my hands).  My son has his heart
set on a black eyed white but if it is a personable fert might consider
another.  Is there somewhere within a 1-2 hour drive from NYC that I can get
such a fert?  The last time, when we got Hendrix we practically knocked 3
times and asked for Joey the weasel and Hendrix cost A LOT.  If someone
could help me I would appreciate it.

Tom the pharmacist