Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:08:04 -0400
I went to the online PBS site www.pbs.org I clicked on "Programs A-Z
towards the top of the page. I clicked on the letter F and then
scrolled down the page with the f's and there was "Ferrets: the pursuit
of excellence". If you click that on and a pop up page will show up
with the schedule of the show. You can also click on "view more
broadcast times" in case you miss the first show. In the Boston, MA
area WGBH channel 2, it will be on July 18th, July 24th and July 25th!
(channel 44 WGBX will be showing it July 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and the
25th). You can also click on "Get an email reminder" and they will send
you an email to remind you about the show! ( I know the first time I
went to the PBS site, I entered my zip code and state and it gave me
the stations the show is on.)

I am so looking forward to seeing a big ferret show, judged by AFA
judges. I have never been to one and being able to see it this way, is
just so cool! I get to experience it without actually being there and
get to see people on the fml and who is who! Along with I am sure, some
really gorgeous ferrets. Also hoping to see a shot of my ferret statue
trophies!

You can go to the PBS site and find out if it is scheduled more than
one time, just in case you miss it or want to see it again! Have a
reminder sent via email!

Eleanor, Donald and the 11 ferts