From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:42:05 -0400
Good Morning FML'ers:

It's that time of the year I ask the owners of ADV ferrets to send in
their pics and stories, so I may put them up on the ADV Giving Tree.
To add yours or someone else's ferret to the tree, just e-mail Kris at
[log in to unmask] with the ferret (s) name, Picture, address, Christmas
wishing list and a brief story about your ferret so the Secret Santa's
may learn more about the ferret.

The ADV Giving Tree is dedicated for the little ones that have the ADV
virus.

Once they get this hideous disease , their parents go through a lot of
pain & grief.  They try to do what they can to make everything OK again!
Some times the ADV ferrets are isolated away from their brothers,
sisters, friends & family.  Put in a cage by themselves.  They loose
the freedom they're accustomed to.  Some are sent to a different home
altogether, losing all they remembered as family, to start a new life
in a ADV positive shelter system, where they can receive the attention
they need and deserve.

After receiving the ADV virus,Some may live for a year.  If you're lucky,
they may live another 5 years, but - sooner or later they leave us and
will go to the Bridge.

We're asking ferret lovers to join together and give these Special babies
One of the Best Christmas's ever, by donating a gift from the list on
their page, knitting a blanket, buying a play toy, or giving to ADV
research in their names .

All you do is go to the giving tree pages, click on their picture and you
can read their story and where to send the Santa Gift to.  Then you may
e-mail me at [log in to unmask] to tell me which ferret you would like to
be the Secret Santa to, then I will put a Santa face on that ferret's
page and on his picture so another baby won't be left out.

The ADV Giving trees will be updated and running as the pictures start
comming in.

So all you ADV ferret moms and Dads, send in those pictures so we can get
started building the christmas trees (all names of ferret owners will be
privet).  ( Just a Note: There are 25 States with the ADV Virus )

So won't you Please help us Give these babies a Merry Christmas

Remember This May Be Their Last

Thank you for your participation and I hope you all have a save and happy
Holladay season in the up coming months.

Kris Mewton