From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:14:20 -0700
It's really great when you get to start the weekend off with good news!
Merry had her chemo session today and the oncologist is very pleased with
her progress.  She has gained an ounce and we're now moving to the second
phase where she'll be going for monthly sessions now.  The protocol is
now changing - phasing out the Cytoxan and adding in Methotrexate 2.5mg -
1/4 tab every Mon.Leukeran 2mg - 1/2 tab every other Wed.Prednisone 5mg -
every Mon, Wed, Fri.

The office had given me two bottles of 25mg Cytoxan already broken into
1/4 tabs.  I've never even opened the 2nd bottle & still have half the
1st leftover.  If any fuzzies with Lymphoma needs these meds I would be
happy to send them.  Feel free to email me.

I'd also like to announce that I have a ferret goodie basket up for
auction on Ebay (under my boyfriend's ebay cuz he's got great feedback) .
It has a beautiful matching hammie, sleepsak & blanket in a colorful
rainbow star print by Valerie & a cute ferrret beanie.  Please look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2046849805

Pippin has an appt.  tomorrow for his yearly vaccs.  wish us luck!  I'm
looking forward to the SPIRIT cards.  Lori your Spirit will always be
watching over you.  Our prayers to all with sick or lost fuzzies.  Have a
great weekend everyone!

Dooks, Trish ~ Merry, Pippin & Zira