From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:03:34 -0700
Sammy is a little approx. one year old male AKA Demon Spawn who came to
us last Christmas after being dropped by someone and having his hind leg
broken.  It had already healed crooked and he is very well adjusted.
Actually it's very hard to tell there was ever anything wrong with his
leg!

Anyhow, he came to be "Sammy the Sewer Rat" after he got in the hole
under the toilet while my husband was attempting to replace the toilet.
He also was the one who rode out the house fire last March, bless his
heart.  He has recently acquired a taste for the little caps that cover
the bolts on the bottom of the toilet stools.  He loves to steal them and
run around the house with them.  He also has quite a taste for skin,
loving to sneak up on me or his daddy and get alittle nip inmostly for a
taste for the skin right behind the knee!  He believes that every morning
mom should turn the water on in the tub so that he can play in it.  He
also has been known to "join me" while I am bathing.  He is the youngest
of the group and grows quite bored once everyone else is worn out and
napping and this is when Sammy "goes to work".  He has a passion for
climbing and no matter how high he can get on something his sight is
always focused on something higher!  Recently we had a friend who lost
her very old ferret bring us a big bag of goodies.  In this bag was a
sleeper/hammock which resembles a tiny sleeping bag, just right for ONE
ferret.  well, last night there were three ferrets crammed in it, even
though they have six other hammies, two of which are huge!  Recently they
overloaded it to the point of breaking the hook which held one corner!
Lucky for them that momma places their hammies so that if they fall they
fall into another hammie!  Life is never dull here at the George house!

p.s.  to Troy Lynn---------------NO!  just because Sammy is young and
gets bored---we do NOT need another youngster to join him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Six is Enough!
:)

Angie George