From:
Beth Stoker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 08:02:14 -0700
Well, I think it's about time I introduce myself... I have been lurking for
a while.  My name is Beth.  I am owned by two ferrets and their 4 1/2 year
old partner in crime - otherwise known as my daughter Malikah.

My first ferret is a really cute MF 1 year old female sable.  She has
freckles on her nose and a very loving nature.  She loves to run and climb
and hide when my daughter isn't around.  But when she is, she has to be
petted and loved.  Malikah will lie on her stomach on the floor to watch tv
and if Minerva is out and Malikah hasn't acknowledged her she will pace back
and forth on top of her until she gets her love.

My second ferret, another MF female, is a cinnamon, a little over 2 months,
and boy is she bossy.  Her name is Frumpstiggle the Marsh Wiggle.  Ands she
is the Queen of her domain.  She is definitely the most vocal ferret I have
ever come across.  She talks almost the entire time she is awake.  I'm glad
they are happy noises!

When we first got Frumpstiggle, she was so cute and so little we wanted to
call her Pookie.  After observing her with Minerva, we thought well, hey
maybe Pookie isn't the best name for a dominant ferret.  My daughter thought
Pookie was a stupid name.  After a few weeks of Poopy, Pukey, and Poofy we
decided to let Mali name her.  And it fits...

Frumpstiggle is constantly rehearsing for the Olympics.  She has an
excellent high jump, has mastered swimming, getting better at wrestling, and
should definitely get a gold in tumbling.  Minerva is destined for
Hollywood.  She is a perfect mimic.  Right now she is studying facial
expressions, she definitely has the pout worked out, but still needs some
work on dirty looks...

We all live in Colorado and have still yet to find a vet or a food and toy
store we are happy with.  If you know of any in Denver please let us know at

Beth, Chad, Malikah, Minerva and Frumpstiggle