From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:39:40 EST
Ok so we can get our Sims family a pet ferret in the game?  And I've heard
that Baldurs Gate 2 you can get a ferret to aid you through that game.

I have ferret sightings in books.  The series Redwall, has ferrets as
characters.  One is interesting swinging to the bad side, etc named Veil.
A ferret is on the cover of two of the series books.

As far as movies... well the Orson Wells narrarated tale of "Ricki
Tikki-Tavi" has had its animation redone and is gorgious.  Our kids watch
it over and over.  I am shocked at how well they did in picking up ferret
like mannerisms, and mongoose ones (rikki is actually a mongoose).
Everyone should own this movie.  Its out in a new case,,,, not available
on dvd though.  Another film.... from the same makers of "Born Free" has
a movie out called "a Ring of Bright Water".  It is about an Otter.  It
is about how a man falls in love with an otter trapped in a pet store.
He also feels trapped in life.  They come together by fate... and they
search for a home together.  Its brittish, and I warn you that its a tear
jerker... sad but happy ending.  I was shocked.... just shocked at how
much an otter is like a ferret... I mean even the sounds.  Amazing.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: