From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 11:55:07 -0400
I'm owned by two young healthy ferrets.  There has been a lot of
information about ferrets needing a lot of medical attention and work
done when they get to be 2+ years old.  It sounds like some common
illnesses require surgery!  I would never want to be in the position of
not being able to afford my fuzzies care!

Does anyone have experience, knowledge, or opinions on ferret insurance?
I'm just went starting to contact companies for information, but most seem
to just cover dogs and cats.

[RI]