From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:12:05 -0500
This has been an unbelievably busy Fall for everyone in Ferretland.
Kris Mewton and the Giving Tree are no exception. With the additional
McKay kids on the tree and all the time it takes to post them, wouldn't
it be nice if we could extend the tree until the end of January? I know
some packages and donations wouldn't make it to their destination by
Christmas, but you know what? The ferrets don't care if it's there by
the end of December or by the end of January!!! Rushed selections,
purchases and donations at a time when money is already flying out of
your wallet at light speed -- all just to get it there by Christmas?
Why?

Kris, why don't you extend the giving tree time for the pages that
aren't up yet until the end of January? Then we'll ALL have a little
more time to breathe and send what we want to send, not what we have
to send because we're in a rush. Or people snatching up the last 25
or 50 ferrets just to make sure they get some little thing.