From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:06:05 -0400
Just to add to the list, have 10 things I love and appreciate about
ferrets:

1) A ferret will tell you things if you take the care and time to learn
their language.

2) They follow me around the house like a puppy, love that!  But have to
be very careful about where you step!

3) I love to find one or more balled up under the bed spread in warm
lumps in the covers when I go to bed.

4) I love the excited war dance when they twist on their necks and go
thru those gyrations.

5) I love to see one or more watching my every move from inside the cage
in great anticipation of betting some attention.

6) I love to pick them up and be the grateful receiver of multiple
kisses.

7) I love to watch them investigate anything new that happens to appear
in the room.

8) I love to watch them run loose outside in the leaves and grass
exploring and investigating the land.  (of course, under close
supervision)

9) I love to find how ingenious they are at figuring out how to get to
something that you thought was far beyond their reach but they prove
different!

10) I love them to come to my bedroom when I wake up, or by waking me up
while investigating me as I lie in bed either sleeping ( usually the case
) or when just resting but interrupted by their cold noses bobbing off my
face, arm, leg... or a pillow attack inside the pillow case !

Just a few of the many things I appreciate about a fert.  Remember to
buy at least one FML calendar if not more for friends and relatives or
maybe even the office !  Byte-me is giving her very last gift to all of
us with the pose in natural surroundings in the wild.  She gave so very
much to me and now can give to all of you with her smile !  Thanks!

Gordon, Mr. Clean and Rug Lumper
Missing Podo, Kodo, Bud, Nibble-ed and Byte-me