Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:23:32 -0400
The Not Just For Ferrets Pet Supply Store ON e-Bay Is History

          Watch For Our Announcement Of Our New Location

You Can Still Go To Our Website And You Will Find Most Of The Items There

Click Here to visit our shelter store
http://www.feretfarm.org

New Katrina Shirt

Ebay took the Katrina shirt down because I was doing 2 things they did
not like.  one I was offering you all the size shirt you needed and 2 I
did not go through their missionfish organization for the donation part
of it.  what ebay does not want you to know is this.  missionfish gets a
portion of the money you pay for the item, so does ebay, and so does
Paypal, so in the end they make money off your donation to ELF.  I have
moved the Katrina shirt to my web site www.ferretfarm.org I will continue
to donate the profit of the shirt to ELF in your name if you purchase
this shirt.  if you want proof that your money is going to ELF you can
check with Linda Iroff she keeps the books for ELF.  I will also be able
to ask you what size you wear on my web.  I have had all I can take of
Ebay being a bully I am pulling my store and I will be moving my auction
items to overstock.com.  I am sorry if this is an inconvenience to you
please excuse the time it is going to take to get my web up to date with
the new items.  I do hope to see you there.

Brenda

There are other new items there also.

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Click Here to visit our shelter store
http://www.feretfarm.org

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv