From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:41:43 -0400
We have about a half dozen folks awaiting various ebay hammies or tee
shirts - or foamy fries... this note is to let you know that while the
shipping date is a few days late -- all packages were posted today.

A slight setback occurred over the past weekend at Ferret Wise when our
main hospice caregiver Judy at St Gregory's House suffered a stroke.

We are working through this as best we can.  It is causing some upheavals
and a slight strain on our budget-- I am travelling over daily to help.
with animals and errands there ( Manchester NH).

SO - you will need to email rather than call or expect to leave phone
messages for the next month or so.  Appts will be haphazrd at best
for the immediate time.  We hope you will understand.  ANYONE whoi
is thinking about adoption through our facility NEEDS to complete
application forscreening- please request this via email:
[log in to unmask] and plan to sign and mail it back!

We are trying our very best to work through this situation with the least
upset to the animals.

Thanks for understanding

Alicia & the many faces at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org