From:
CRAIG JONES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 09:15:08 -0500
My name is Naomi and I believe I wrote in a few days ago introducing myself
and the fact that I was getting ready to adopt a ferret.  I had 4 ferrets
about 2 yrs ago, but all 4 died as a result of my move to Wichita (where I
live now).  Well, I though I would write and introduce my new little girl.
I picked her up on Sat.  from Debi (thank you Debi!!!) and her name is
Hailey.  She's really sweet so far, no kisses yet, I'm really looking
forward to those!!!  She seems to have settled in just fine and has already
started playing with us.  The training has already begun though, for some
reason she is very intent on getting into my bedroom.  I keep the door
closed to my bedroom since it is not ferretproofed and she digs at the
carpet like crazy trying to get in there.  My kids love her and just follow
her around constantly giving updates on where she is at and what she is
doing.  My 4 1/2 yr old decided she was playing hide and seek and will
close his eyes and count to ten and then go looking for her.  It's funny
to watch him playing this game with her and my 2 1/2 yr old copying him!!
If they think she is somewhere where she could get into trouble they will
pick her up (gently....they are very good with her and very used to holding
animals) and bring her back into the living room.  She just takes it all
in stride and keeps running.  Oh well, this is getting pretty long so I'll
stop.  I don't post much, but thought I would let everyone know that we're
here.

Naomi
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=36985903&siteid=38094296&
bfpage=homepage     [combine into 1 line, no spaces]