From:
Mal Chick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:24:25 EDT
>You sell these kits for a high price because you think the colors are
>beautiful.

I'm not out to flame, but I'd like to speak my opinion on choosing a pet...

My girls aren't exactly show material...Their markings aren't complete or
consistent, and they both have that fine weaselly head that I've heard
isn't favorable...not exactly cute, fluffy teddy bear girls.  But you know
something?  I love them more than any other pet I've ever owned.  They are
in great health, and since I got them in May, they've fattened and fluffed
up a bit.  But I don't care if they went bald.  THey are still beautiful
angels.

Folks, when you consider buying ferrets, or any animal for that matter,
don't worry what they look like.  Remember also that "mutts" are far
healthier than purebreds in most cases.  (I don't know about ferrets too
much, but I know dogs and cats sure fare better.) You may not have a
cookiecutter model of "the perfect specimen", but you'll have a good
natured companion with his or her OWN snazzy looks.

Just another long winded ramble!
~Jessica