From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:54:50 -0400
I have 2 ferrets that are around a year old.  They are very healthy and
are sweet as can be.  I 'm a college student at the University of Kentucky.
The problem is that I play hockey for UK and Its hard to find help to take
care of them.  I love the little guys but I hate not being their for them.
I would like to see if someone would take them in because I want them to
stay together.  The ferrets are in good health and are always running and
having a good time.

Thanks Biff