From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:36:02 -0500
Thank you to all who took a chance and helped the ferrets at Ferret
Wise!!

The following Winners will be receiving thier items in a few days!

1- Tiffany candlestick set - Mark Sonder, VA

2. Hand crocheted afghan by Brother Christian - Nan Sanders, VA

3. Pottery DEW Ferret Mug created by  Robert Desbiens - Sandra Fox , OH

4. Christmas Bedding items & 3 pottery ornaments by Robert Desbiens-
   Jeff Czich , MI

Congratulations to you all- and THANK YOU to each and every preson who
purchased tickets we earned $200 for shelter programs.

If your Holiday shopping is not cxomplete we have a few great items still
on ebay up for bid:

Ferret/ Feline Cube gift set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6022734013

Holiday Gift Basket
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7375671865

Holiday Cookies & Ferret Copper Cookie Cutter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4426465061

RARE Security Cube ( Purple) Sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6022736778

Happy Holidays form all of us here-  ferrets & friends alike at
www.ferretwise.org