From:
"Clarke, Lucy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:41:49 -0400
I have been off the list for some time but I hope that someone can help me.

I have three ferrets but due to extenuating circumstances, I must find a new
home.  I will only place them together as they are a bonded family and I
want them to go to someone who knows ferrets and will care for them as I
have.

The oldest, Curious George, (know as "CG) is a sweet brown/gray male.  He is
definitely the dominant one but very cuddly and affectionate.  He is almost
three years old.

Corona, my sable female, is two years old.  She is "feisty" but will give
"kissies" and will cuddle.

The youngest, Cody, is about a year.  Cody is also a brown/gray mix.  He was
given to us by an owner who no longer wanted him.  When he arrived, he was
so fat that he could not climb up the ramp in the cage.  Now he is very
slender and VERY active.  He is also known as Houdini as he has proven there
is no such thing as a "ferret-proof" room.

I live in the Washington, DC area and would like to find a home close by.
The three live in a large (about 4' by 3') two level wire cage.  They are
used to having "play" time twice a day and it is important to me that a new
home will guarantee me that they will not be left in the cage all day.
.This is to be an adoption only - I am not looking to sell them.  That's why
I am very concerned that they only go to a home that will love them and give
them the attention they deserve.

Please e-mail me privately if you can be of any help.

Lucy Clarke