From:
Jennifer Ahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:10:13 +0000
I know that there are Ferret Groups that read the FML who participated
at Arlington, like the GCFA.  I just wanted you all to see this, because
there is strength in numbers.  DalSavers makes alot of money selling
items at these shows, and I'm sure your groups usually do as well.  It
is important that we all support rescues, so that they are not bullied
out of these shows.  Thank you for you attention.

Jennifer Ahler