From:
Lucca Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:55:57 -0500
it is with heavy heart i post this.  and i'm hoping that it won't be
needed.

i rescued thyme from my sister.  she was skin and bones when i did so
i wasn't sure if she'd last.  she did and with awesome results.  she's
such a sweetie and loves to play.

i'm moving now and i had planned on taking her with me.  thyme would be
my first free roam fuzzhead and i was looking forward to the antics she
was going to provide me.  unfortunally it's not to be.  it states on the
lease no ferrets.

now originally i planned on rehabing her then placing her into a new
home.  but i came attached.  as i always do when it comes to ferrets.  so
here's what i'm asking.

anyone in dayon, ohio out here looking to add a sweet girl to your mix?
i'm going to ask a friend first.  if she doesn't want her then thyme will
need a home.  i'm thinking she's about a year.  maybe less.

haven't got her to the vet yet.  but she's nice and fat and soooo sweet.
loves to chase feet.  she's good with cats.  at least my pappy-cat.  good
with kids.  comes with cage, some food.  she eats a mix of purina kitten
chow and marshals ferret food.

i don't want to post her in the paper.  you don't know what you could get
there.  here there's all kind of sweet, nice, and very funny(aka wolfy
and robin) people.  who loves ferrets.

so can anyone help me out possibly?

Sherri
Thyme and Paprika(my cat dog)