From:
Cynthia Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:10:56 EST
I work at the Children's Museum in Boston - our Recycle Shop frequently
has large pieces of fleece fabric from a well know manufacturer.  These
are remnant pieces ... not used material.  (The end of a roll of fabric...
or odd color lots or misprints)  The shop sells it for $5 a bag (grocery
sized) and I get a staff discount.

I've been buying pieces of fleece and attempting to make blankets and
sleepsacks for my two guys ..... and I'd like to make some and donate them
to an area shelter.  (My 2nd fuzzy came to us from the recently closed
Frisky Ferret Shelter) ... but I'm just not that crafty and I'm too busy.

Would anyone out there be willing to make fleece blankets and/or sleep
sacks for a Massachusetts Ferret shelter?  I'd be happy to give you the
fleece....and maybe provide you with a semi-regular supply.

Please let me know.

Thank you.
Cynthia [log in to unmask]