From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 13:03:05 -0500
I agree.  I am tired of trying to defend myself.  I posted my *opinion* on
something and was wrongfully attacked.  I should have taken it with a grain
of salt & I appoligize to anybody who was offended by any of my posts.

Anne, you are right that I was misinformed that you were a breeder & I
appoligize for that.  I am done defending myself.  I still stand my ground
on my *opinion*.  Anne, if you need to vent about me anymore, please direct
it to me, at my address, and not on the FML.  It is starting to making us
both look bad.

Again, appoligies to all who were offended by this show babble!