From:
David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 07:10:32 +0100
Hi,
I just wanted to put in my thanks to Kelleen for all she did to help Krista
& I with our transporting of her ferrets here.  Kelleen not only helped me
figure out what to do, and in what sequence to do it (my head was spinning,
I wanted to do EVERYTHING all at ONCE!) Kelleenh also suggested contacting
FerretsEtc and spoke with Stephanie (who is a good friend I guess).  Kelleen
also contacted the PetsMart vets (who are going to be FANG's vets), went to
the airport, got the fuzzies, kept them for a day and a half (I was on a
father/son trip with my little brother that day) and brought them to me.
Her mother also put the vet bill on her credit card until I could pay her
back (as I was out of town with my brother that day).

I just wanted to say a big THANKYOU myself to Krista for trusting me to care
for her ferts, to Kelleen for her GREAT help with this, and to Stephanie at
FerretsEtc for their help.

Fuzzie Hugs,

*    David Caudill ----  [log in to unmask]                  *
*    Ste 778  3929 Overland                            *
*    Boise, Idaho  83705                               *
*    F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee *
*    Vice President and Co-Founder                     *