From:
Nancy Waller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:50:21 EDT
I have a friend who is looking for a female all white ferret here in
Columbus, Oh.  I told him I would ask, but did not know where I could
find one.

I have a silver male ferret who loves to sleep in my bed, especially when
I wake him up.  I am looking for a playmate for him.  Harley is 2 yrs.
old.  I have been waiting to find one from a shelter somewhere.  They are
really lots of fun, and keep me company.

Nancy