From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:27:41 -0700
Hi Everyone;

The other day I was getting a variety of those "things we homeowners do
before winter" checked off my fall to do list. One of those items was
to clean out the vent on the outside of the house from the dryer where
all the fur, lint and varied debris catch if not caught by the dryer
lint trap.

After that, Jillie Feet and I headed to the basement and cleaned the
lint trap and the chute it sits in as well as the line. Jillie offered
to run the dryer hose for me, but it is mostly up hill and she just
isn't as young as she used to be. Instead, we turned the dryer on for a
few minutes and headed back outside to see what blew through, put the
plastic frame work in place and had a nice stroll around the grounds.
We got a little weeding in, some donated carriers washed out along with
some litter boxes. Then we had to stop. It was time for Jillie's nap.

Just a reminder that fires can start from too much lint and debris in
your dryer hose and vents, so clean them out before winter and keep
yourself and your fuzzies safe!

Happy Fall,

Cathy Ryan and her handy girl ferret Miss Jillie Feet Ryan, Matriarch
of the Ryan Crew

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3