From:
michaela maurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 12:51:49 -0700
Yes!  We loooovveeeee the toilet too!  We love to stand and watch the water
whirl as it flushes.  Whitey, while a great long distance jumper, is a bit
short, but she always finds something to drag in to stand on.  We can't
always watch 'cause mom keeps the door shut alot.  But the bathroom is our
favorite room.  Mommy lets us go in the bathtub and then she turns on the
tap lightly and we get a cold fresh drink - our own waterfall.

          Bugsy, Whitey, Mighty Mouse, Spikey and Walter!!!!!!!