From:
Vickie Lusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:52:46 -0500
We are a new shelter just this year and already house 28 ferrets. I
would like to thank all those that sent wonderful thanksgiving cards
they let us remember why we rescue these great fuzzy ferrets.

I am computer dummy and would like to thank Deb at Debs ferret rescue
and boarding for all the help she has giving Mike and I in the last
year. Being a new shelter we are so short on supplies and knowledge
they have been a great help...

We have sent in names of a few of our ferrets for the giving tree and
once again Deb came to my aid in helping to take the pictures and get
them sent in ...So please take a minute to check out all the fuzzy kids
on the giving trees maybe one will touch your heart and you will decide
to become their secret Santa....

Mike and Vickie Lusk
Fuzzy Friends Ferret Rescue
Conklin, Mi. 49403