From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 12:37:08 -0800
Hi all, being as I am reletively new (2mo.) to the FML this may have been
discussed before, but sometimes I get these thoughts and just have to ask,
so 'scuse me if this has been aired before. But......

With all the diseases that seem to run rampant in our fuzzy friends, has any
research or study ever been done to see if certain illnesses are in any way
related to specific diets?  There seem to be an awful lot of very sick, very
young Ferts out there, and it really scares a person.  Yet, there also seems
to be some Ferrets living to ripe old ages, and I just wondered if what they
are fed may have something to do with it?  Does anyone else ever wonder
about things like this?

My heart goes out to all who have recently lost a beloved Fuzzy, and to
those who's babies are sick.

Amy & Katie
( Here's Dookin' at you Kit! )