From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:58:27 -0400
Auction update...
By now, all of the winners should have been contacted about where to send
their donation.  If you did not receive that message, can you please let me
know.  (Donors and winners will be matched up as soon as possible.) Thanks
very much to everyone!  Funds from Round 2 are supporting the legal effort
in Michigan.

There will be one final round of the auction (for now, anyway), and this one
will support California legalization and the South Florida shelter.  There
are some wonderful donations already, and we would love to have more.
Please contact me if you would like to donate.

The first round raised $2500 and the second is raising about $2000.  Thank
you again to all the wonderful ferret-people who have been so generous in
donating time, products and money.  Please be sure to support those donors
who have websites--lots of wonderful ferret-related items out there!
Looking forward to the 3rd round!

-- Ronnie DiComo
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming and Merlin