From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:36:03 -0700
Princess Pepper here once again!

Did you see that SOS put up some things on that eBay thingy for costumes?
Now, I really don't wanna post 'bout it cauze you all get silly ideas
about putting these things on us!  I think wearin a fur coat good
enouf... but NOOOOO you all think we be needin more stuff on... oh oh ...
and then you take flashy thing and send it to everyone you know!  That
not nice.  So, if you gonna do that then at least give the model a treat
afterwards!

So...there are 9 costumes that you can bid on... but hurry!  That
Halloween thingie comin up.  And I know you ALL want to get pictures
with ferrets in costumes!

Plus, the money raised goes to Support Our Shelters... which then in
turn helps out them shelters out there that need it... so itz a win win
thingie!

Special Thanks to Ms. Lisette Lumsden for this wonderful donation!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352902227
Beachwear

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352903086
Indian Princess

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352903697
The Baby

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352904545
The Queen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352905286
The Duchess

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352905888
The Princess

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352906527
Ski Outfit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352907118
Hot chick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352907710
Regal Countess

So...go do that biddy thing before my mom tries to buy everything!  She
gonna make me look silly again!  Did I show you the picktures she did?
well... ok... but only if it gets you to go bid on the other costumes...

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2942939&uid=421224

Now... once u done laughin' go BID!  Pleaze!  I no wanna wear more
costumes!

To view all of them...
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=sosferrets&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Love, hugz and treats,
Princess Pepper

(PS... I no want Princess Parris to have to wear outfit either and I see
her mommy bid on one!)