Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:36:45 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

Well, we're counting down the days until the Pacific Northwest Ferret
Show.  Ribbons and awards have been ordered.  Making our final notations
on our 'Things To Do" list.  Getting it all together.

The awards will be done by Wilson's Glass Art.  You can get an idea of
the quality of work and craftmanship by checking the website
http://www.wilsonsglassart.com/StoreFront.bok .  Excellent pieces ~!~!~!

A few last details I thought I would bring up for those interested:

1. Entry Date - Has been extended to November 5th.  If you are
interested in entering your kids, contact Chris at the Oregon Ferret
Shelter 503-557-8369 for entry packet and information.

2. Advertisers / Vendors - still have some table space and ad space in
the show book.

3. Raffles ~!~!~!  We have a bunch of goodies to raffle off as well as
doorprizes ~!

Two very special raffles ~!~!
One is a lovingly crafted afghan by the one and only Kat Parsons~!~!~!~!

The second is a handcrated quilt by Elle Hayes-Cook.  This raffle will be
a benefit for the Mathis Family in memory of thier grandchild, David
Jacob Cody.  Elle also wants to add appliques of the winning family's
ferrets to the quilt.  Pictures / raffle tickets are available at the
link (Raffle tickets are $2 each, 3 for $5) through the PFSN website
(http://www.ferretnet.org/quiltraffle.html)

4. There are still some shelter kids who would love an opportunity to
participate in the show.  Anyone interested in 'renting' a shelter kid
to enter in the show, feel free to contact Chris at the Oregon Ferret
Shelter ([log in to unmask]) or Laura of the Emmett Ferret Shelter
([log in to unmask]) for details and information.

Please remember, proceeds from the show go to benefit the shelters of the
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network.  There are a lot of furkids out there who
depend on your generousity and support.

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com