From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:44:29 -0700
This Sunday, Sept 28th, 10:00am at Rocky's in Parkton, Maryland

WBAL TV out of Baltimore is coming to do a story on the 15 ferrets that
I received from Anne Arundel Animal Control. For those that haven't
read my previous post about this; They all were emaciated and are the
victims of a greedy husband and wife team in Laurel, Maryland. These
folks would pick up the free ferrets, then re-list them for a price.

Folks that are naive enough to think that their give away ferrets are
all going to good homes need this wake up call, as do those considering
it. Most of all, I want to see the practice of free animals stopped on
these community lists.

Included in the interview will be discussion points on ferrets from
foreclosures, economical impact, and the stores that sell them.

Any questions, give me a call 410 329-6111 or write me.

I know you all care, so please, if possible come to Rocky's to join
in my protest. I insist on this story being heard! I want it shown
on tv that there are people who care enough to show their support.

I apologize for the link not working the other day. Here are pics of
these poor pathetic babies. Treated like trash, not once but twice.
Today they all are thriving and are the most wonderful ferrets. I
swear, one of the most endearing qualities of ferrets, is that they
show gratitude.

http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/rockysrescue/

Affectionately,
Barb Clay