From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 12:11:47 -0400
Hi Everyone...

I want to thank everyone who has sent in $1.00's for the fuzzies here..
It's a generous and kind thing to do and we are very grateful.  and if you
wonder what one little dollar can do?  Well, it buys the epinephrine shot
that saves a fuzzy in vaccination shock [called anaphylactic shock] from
dying....   and it buys electrolyte powder envelopes that stop terminal
dehydration and electrolyte imbalance when a ferret has a gastric disorder
[tummy miseries are the pits].. and it buys the special 35 cc Lavage syringe
[one with a pointy nose and no needle] I use to feed a fuzzy that is ill and
must be syringe fed to survive.. and a whole ton of other things too.

So when you wonder what your one little dollar can do for a shelter fuzzy in
need..  you can be very very sure it has saved a life with the medicine or
tools to give that medicine that was purchased with it.  Your the Hero's..
your each shelters special Shelter Family and your loved very much for the
generous help you send.  I may have not had the pleasure of meeting you in
person, but if you listen real close..  you can hear the 'Thank You' we send
and the beating of those gentle little hearts you have kept alive with your
Love..

All of you walk in Grace...  thank you...

dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM rescue/shelter for ferrets