From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:57:46 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

I note a new development with some great alarm--Did anyone else note
that yesterday we had Anonymous responding to a post by Anonymous? Is
this not one of the signs of the Coming Internet Apocalypse? Will our
PC's be bodily assumed to the great warehouse in the sky? Next, plagues
of locusts and frogs, blood in the water, did I just hear your
firstborn sniffle?

Rumor spawning innuendo, gossip nattering with calumny....

(Grumble grumble grumble!)

Alexandra in MA