Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:23:01 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

As part of a little promotion for the fun frolic, the PFSN Grand Ferret
Fun Frolic will be announced on AM Northwest this Friday August 8th.
We were invited to have club members, and friends in the audience that
morning to help promote the event.

But wait a minute.  Rather than limiting it to the PFSN, it's a great
opportunity to bring ferrets into the public eye.  A chance for ALL
ferret lovers to promote the cause of FERRETS!  A chance for people to
see how popular these critters are.

Basically, we won't have to say a thing.  The host will announce the
frolic, the camera will pan towards the group and we can whoop and hollar
to call attention to ourselves and our ferrety attire (no props or
posters - ferret related T Shirts would be way kewl ~!~!).

Anyone care to join us ?  It may be your 15 seconds of fame on TV.
Anyone interested and available Friday Morning, please email me direct at
[log in to unmask] for the details.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG